One of the main symptoms of a viral infection is an abnormal body temperature.
The normal body temperature ranges from 36.5 ° c to 37 ° c, and if it exceeds 37.3 ° c, it is a true pathological fever.
At present, the following difficulties are common in temperature Monitoring:
Suitable for permanent staff which need to do attendance statistics , such as community, apartments, schools, small and medium-sized enterprises, etc. It should be installed to the indoor or outdoor canopy environment.
- Quick deployment: floor installation, electrical box, off-line testing
- Multi check methods：thermometry、recognization+thermometry、human check+thermometry
- Non-contact: up to 40 cm
- Record： single device can store 100000 records
- Information binding: face captured picture + temperature information real-time recording
- Support staff attendance management, flexible shift arrangement, attendance report automatically generated,
The Products are not for diagnosing disease but are a preliminary screening tool only. The Products do not evaluate internal body temperature but rather the approximate temperature present around a person’s facial features or skin surface. Any person whom the Products indicate has higher-than-normal temperature needs to be further tested with a FDA certified temperature-measuring device or other FDA certified devices to determine if they have a fever or other medical condition. The Products are not medical devices and are not intended for any diagnosis or clinical measurements.