One of the main symptoms of a viral infection is an abnormal body temperature.
The normal body temperature ranges from 36.5 ° c to 37 ° c, and if it exceeds 37.3 ° c, it is a true pathological fever.
At present, the following difficulties are common in temperature measurement:
Suitable for permanent staff which need to do attendance statistics , such as community, apartments, schools, small and medium-sized enterprises, etc. It should be installed to the indoor or outdoor canopy environment.
- Quick deployment: floor installation, electrical box, off-line testing
- Multi check methods：thermometry、recognization+thermometry、human check+thermometry
- Non-contact: up to 40 cm
- Record： single device can store 100000 records
- Information binding: face captured picture + temperature information real-time recording
- Support staff attendance management, flexible shift arrangement, attendance report automatically generated,