|Network protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP, RTP||Audio sampling rate: 16K ~ 48K Hz|
|Audio mode: 16 bit stereo CD sound quality||Camera Angle of view: 120 °|
|Harmonic distortion: < 0.5%||Audio stream: 16Kb ~ 192Kb|
|Video stream: 128Kb ~ 2Mb||Display resolution: 1920×1080 pixels|
- A maximum of 1 visitation management host and 30 visitation management auxiliary engines can be set in a system; Up to 210 family extensions and 1,000 visitation extensions can be connected to one host.
- Can receive calls from family extension and can see full duplex intercom in hd; Can call each other with visitation extension, hd video full duplex intercom, call extension
- The display screen in the corridor will prompt XX bed to call.
- Can receive calls from family extension and transfer to the corresponding visitation extension for hd video full duplex intercom.
- The call time of extension can be set to control the visiting time (within 60 minutes), and the patients and their families can be monitored during the call.
- Can be cut off according to the patient’s call.
- The host can display the call time between the family extension and the visiting extension for the convenience of the nurse.
- Patients in bed can be viewed to monitor their condition.
- The visitation management host of the nurse station can be transferred to the corresponding visitation extension.
- Based on the standard ONVIF protocol, audio and video data during a call can be transmitted to the audio and video storage server in real time for storage, and query and playback functions can be provided.
- The system can access the ap array screen and display the call information in real time.
- Visitation extension and family extension can calibrate the timing time with visitation management host, and the host side can display the basic information of patients in corresponding beds.
- Family members can conduct remote visits at home through mobile phone visitation APP.