|Network interface: standard RJ45||Network ProtocolTCP/IP, UDP, IGMP|
|Power: < 2W||Input voltage: DC12V ~ 18|
|Work temperature: -20℃ ~ +80℃||Working humidity : 10% ~ 90%|
- When all the mater stations and substations in the same segment of LAN, the IP for the address box could be random of this segment.
- When the master station and substation are not in the same segment of LAN, the IP for the address box should be set in the highest segment to ensure all the stations in the system can access to.
- When the master station and substation are in the same WAN, the IP for the address box should be a static one in the WAN.
- IP address register query, SIP services, audio and video agent for all the master stations and substations of the system.
- Operating system, database and software agents of Lonbon’s could be pre-installed.
- One power supply (14V/0.8A) and one network cable will be attached for free.
- Power supply mode: external DC power supply.