|Network interface: Standard RJ45||Input Voltage: DC12V～18V|
|Audio sampling rate: 16K ~ 48K Hz||Audio stream: 16Kb ~ 192Kb|
|Video stream: 96Kb ~ 512Kb||Output frequency: 20 Hz ~20K Hz|
|Harmonic distortion: < 0.5%||SNR: > 70dB|
|Audio mode: 16 CD stereo sound||MIC input sensitivity: 10mV|
|Working humidity: 10% ～ 90%||Power: < 4W|
|Network protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP|
|Broadcast audio formats: MP3, WAV|
|Builtin speaker impedance power: 20Ω, 2W|
|Working temperature: -10 ℃ ~ +70 ℃|
- Call/Alarm: call/ alarm to the IP master station.
- Duplex intercom: duplex visual intercom with the IP master station.
- Monitor: Receive the monitor information of the IP master station, can be used as a monitor headphone.
- Noise alarm: alarm to the master station automatically when the substation is in a continuous loud noise atmosphere. ( Decibel could be set).
- Broadcast: Receive MP3 files or announcement from the master station via network.
- Forced switchover: Force switch to max volume broadcast automatically when fire alarm happens.
- Command control: accept the control commands from third-party software, play the audio file accordingly.
- Tamper alarm: alarm to master station automatically when tamper happens.
- Alarm linkage: connect with other platforms via TCP when alarms, such as open the CCTV systems.
- Date security: encrypt data transmission to avoid being taped and ensure call safety.
- Online Detection: do real-time online detection for substation directly, very convenient for testing, repairing and maintenance.